Out of the Studio This Week

This week I am roughing it on the shores of Maleakahana with 25 Young Women. For this week only I am trading in my scissors and needles for pocket knives and dutch ovens. Rest assured I will be back next week.

Before heading to girls camp check out these cute T-shirts I had the girls stencil paint:

Our stencils were contact paper from which our logo had been reverse-cut out of. The girls had to carefully peel away the paper and place their contact paper stencil on their shirt and then paint over the top of it.

Several coats of paint had to be put on. Between layers they used the blow dryer to speed up the drying process.


When the paint was completely dry we carefully peeled away the contact paper to reveal our finished product! Simple and fun; the girls loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment